Re: Help! (Long, but OT)

To: Jeff Etheridge <maurell@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Help! (Long, but OT)
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 15:13:25 -0700
Jeff,
The "itus" is a terrible thing. Can't be explained. Completely irrational.
Can only be experienced....congratulations!  Oh, I heard about this really
sweet little.....ya don't wannaknowaboutit.
Guy
67.5 stroker in progress,
Tempe, AZ
PS,  A perfect day. Some time on my hands and...it's too damn hot to work on
my roadster.   That's a real dirty trick.