'67 2000 #36 for sale (not mine)

To: "roadster" <datsun-roadsters-digest@autox.team.net>
Subject: '67 2000 #36 for sale (not mine)
From: "Steve Wren" <wrenst@drizzle.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 18:50:04 -0800
since I've been off the list for a while, this car may have already been
discussed amongst you's. I saw this ad on autotrader.com
 hope someone on the list gets it! (you could re-body it with a western rust
free '67 1600)
  Steve Wren

                                                              Chicago, IL

                         $2,500.00
                 1967 Datsun 2000, This is an ad for a rare 67 1/2 Solex 2000.
There were only about 200 built and it is the most
                collectable of all the Datsun roadsters, combining the lower
windshield style, with the factory 2000, plus special
                touches. It is serial # SRL31100036, or #36 of the solex cars.
It is nearly a complete car. It has surface rust
                throughout, and is rusted through is a few places, though
generally solid. It originally had a white exterior and red
                interior.This is a great project car, for those who love the
2000s, and who appreciate the rarity of the 67 1/2. A
                minted out example has gone for as high as $20,000. (773)
728-1369