Re: Gas Mileage

To: "Dan Neff" <neffster189@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Gas Mileage
From: "William Hatfield" <jhatfield@zianet.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 12:16:48 -0700
Hi all:   Yeah I agree with Dan OUCH!!  I can't hardly believe the
U-20 gets such mileage.   I drove to Ft Worth a while back (430 Miles
in 6 hours and 20 minutes) and got 31.38 miles to  the gallon with my
V-6 roadster, so I would think a U20 would do better than they do.
(just my thoughts)  Bill     66&67 spls in NM