Re: Gas Mileage

To: "Kyle Hagemann" <kwhcpa@addler.net>
Subject: Re: Gas Mileage
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 15:23:14 -0800
Kyle,
        I'd like to think I am getting in the 20 to 23 mpg in my 69SRL
with stock SU's and header.  And I don't particularly drive with a soft
foot either.

"Kyle Hagemann" <kwhcpa@addler.net>
Sent by: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
11/02/00 02:53 PM
Please respond to "Kyle Hagemann"

        To:     "311" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
        cc:
        Subject:        Gas Mileage

Hi gang-

I just checked the mileage of my '69 U20 (SU): 16.4

Now that's just one tank, so it's subject to averaging,
but <G> does that seem about right?  I've got a heavy
foot (no surprise), and most of it's in town... the little
bit of freeway action I get is 80MPH... did I mention I
have a heavy foot?:-D

In an unrelated note, I've driven all four of my classics
this week, a different one each day.  It's like Christmas
every morning! (whoooooaaa.... so THAT'S why I like this car;-)

Kyle
       ____         1972 Datsun 240Z: L28, 5sp, all poly
   _.;(____\____    1972 Buick Riviera: console, lowered
  |  _ |   |  _'@`, 1971 Datsun Pickup: LZ22/SU, 4 speed
  `-(#)------(#)-<  1969 Datsun 2000: FOR SALE $4,100/bo
   www.sonic.net/~kyle  www.sonic.net/~kyle/cars.html
"I don't know Ka-rate, but I know Ka-razy." -James Brown