Mt. Wilson run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mt. Wilson run
From: Tomet9@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 01:27:11 EDT
Hi roadster fans,

    It was my first run with the SoCalRoc bunch today and what a run. A
better day couldn't have been picked. Absolutely gorgeous day for a blast up
the twisty's and a little bonus along with it (celebrity sighting) of course
he seeked us out for the love of roadsters. Forget the celebrity thing, we
were just guys talking cars, doing what we love to do.
      It was nice meeting all of you Andrew, Phil, Chris, Roman, and of
course Victor.
      By the way Andrew, were the other drivers kindly letting us pass them
or was Victor forcing them off the road? Har Har Har!
       It was a pleasure, looking forward to more.

               Tom Prather
            69 red 2.0