I got web!

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I got web!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 21:59:08 EDT
Hello all,

I finally took the time to make a rudimentary web page.  The only pics that
I have scanned at this point are of one of the restoration projects/parts
cars that I have, so it is the focus of the page.  It was interesting as I
had not used that software before, but it was easy.  As I get time, I will
flesh out the site with pics of my project and so forth.

Mandatory roadster content: The web page is going to be devoted to Datsun
Roadsters.  I have added a tip for those of you with 2000's, and as I have
more to share, i will post those as well.  Of course at this time the
website is a shameless attempt to sell one of my cars due to the pics, but
hey, it just started!!

Sidney Raper
1964 1500
Jacksonville Florida