Re: Insulted again!

To: daymore@ozemail.com.au, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Insulted again!
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 19:40:24 EDT
Sean,

I can relate.  Back in the early eighties when I was driving a 67 1600, I
pulled into the parking lot of the parts department at a Datsun dealership
looking for some parts.  The parts guy got indignant and told me that Datsun
NEVER made a convertible.  I got a bit PO'd and in a very smart-a##ed
fashion asked "Then what the HE&& did I drive up here in!?!" as I pointed
out the window at my car.  He changed tune rather quickly as he read D A T S
U N across the hood.  I got the parts that I was after!!

Sid