Re:- Insulted again!! - UK Record

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:- Insulted again!! - UK Record
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:11:24 EDT
<< Ignorance, pure Ignorance. And they also left out the first Hondas the
S500,
600 & 800, as well as the Toyota 2000 GT. Ignorance I tell ya'
IGNORANCE!!!!!

66 mike>>

Went to the Japanese Auto Extravaganza yesterday - Hit a UK record of 6
Roadster owners at the show, but only one Roadster (my 2000). All others are
in various states of restoration.

There was all sorts of Japanese machinery, from the Honda S800 up to a
Skyline GT-R 34 - we had Z Cars by the ton and some nice old Toyotas.

Highlight of the day however was stopping on the way for fuel at a Toyota
dealership. In the showroom behind the new 'porridge', stood an old 1960s
Corona - however in front of that was a beautifil black Toyota 2000GT. This
is only one of two in the country - the other's had it's roof chopped off,
and sits in the Cars of the Stars Museum as a replica Bond car.

Mmmm - One Day.

Rob