Re: current roadster list tally

To: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: current roadster list tally
From: Ron Hamilton <ej99176@goodnet.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 13:22:38 -0700
Here are a few more for your notes;

SPL31111882, 1967 1/2 1600 in storage, running, not registered
SPL31107584 1967 1600 with FI 2l/turbo RCKTSHP
SPL31114696  1967 1/2 1600 with FI 2L SPL XTC the blue cruiser
SRL31100050  1967 1/2 2/2 2L solex awaiting further restoration
spl31115146  1967 1/2 1600 parts shell
SPL31106988  1967 parts car
SPL 31000205  1962 3 seater being restored with a CA20 engine
1970 parts 1600
1967 1/2 1600 parts car complete but rough
1967 1/2 parts car had a V-8 once
1966 SPL waiting for title work restorable car was an auto cross car once
1965 roadster, parts, no title

Ron Hamilton