<OT> Old Toyota info

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <OT> Old Toyota info
From: "Bill Barber" <birukun@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:07:28 -0700
List-
I have a coworker who has a pristine 1972 Toyota Mark II (LHD) that he is
going to have to part with. I am the only guy he knows with an interest in
old Japanese cars, so he asked me about how he should go about selling it.
Price, advertising, etc.
He really wants to put it in the hands of another Toyota lover if possible.

My question to you:
Does anybody on the list know any Toyota guys? if so, please email me
directly if they are interested.

Roadster Content: Seeing this man's 72 Mark II provides me more motivation
to get my car back ont he road. It really is a perfect original car......
Too bad I love Datsun!!!!

Thanks in advance,
Bill Barber
SRL311-09363 (San Diego)