Shasta Y2K Video is ready!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shasta Y2K Video is ready!!
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 14:25:09 -0700
Sorry for the delay, but I was out of town for a week interviewing for a
job...  The first Shasta videos will be sent on Monday, to those who
pre-paid at the show'n shine.  As it worked last year, just email (to me,
not the list!) your name, postal address, and quantity desired, and the VHS
tape(s) will be sent (roughly) as the orders are received.  No need to rush
out payment, wait till you get the video(s) if you prefer.  $18 each
includes 2nd day US Postal delivery.  Lance Armstrong will personally
deliver all videos on his bicycle.

If you know Roadster folks not on this list, a plug for the video will be
appreciated.

Many thanks for contributing video clips go to Micheal 'Calspeed' Carion and
to Keith 'Coldblue" Williams.  Thanks for your patience, an hope you enjoy
it.

John Friederich
'69 Yellow 2000 with Solex that hesitates around 2600 RPM, so it never sees
R's less than that!

6300 Shadow Glen Lane
Las Vegas, NV  89108