Re: Are you ready !...for the 7/30/00 Columbia Gorge Trip

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: Are you ready !...for the 7/30/00 Columbia Gorge Trip
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:41:28 -0700
        Last call for Roadsters !!  I've heard from about eight vehicles
so far for this Sunday's run up the Old Historic Columbia River Highway.
Weather is supposed to be in the 90's, so we should be set for a screaming
top down run up to Crown Point and beyond.  Remember we are meeting at
11:30 at Lewis & Clark State Park on the Sandy River just east of
Troutdale on I-84.  I can't find the $%^&$ exit number on a map, but if
you are heading East on I-84 from Portland, it's the exit right after you
pass the Troutdale Outlet Mall and then cross the Sandy River.  The exit
curves around, and the park is just to your left.  Mark Sayer will be
joining us in his 280ZX, and we're still hoping for a guest appearance
from Mike "I don't have a Roadster that runs but I might show up and try
to bum a ride" Poorboy.  It promises to be a memorable event.  Bring your
camera, shorts, swim trunks, and some good hiking shoes.

Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
07/28/00 12:11 PM