Re: lights etc

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Subject: Re: lights etc
From: "Amy & Erik" <apotter@mn.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 23:38:26 -0500
Mike &  list
Thanks for the advise.  I have to admit, I knew a bit about cars from my
father in law and lots of magazines, but I never actually did any work on
them.  This is my first foray into actually doing something to my vehicles
except install lights and stereos.   I have learned how to do all the things
I have done from folks on the list and their various websites.   Thanks to
all of you who have helped me with my questions, an thanks to those who post
answers to others questions to the list.
Driving the car is very fun, but knowing that my work has made it drivable
makes it that much better.  (of course right NOW it isn't drivable- bad
ignition switch, but that is another story)
Thanks Again.
Erik Smeby
2L1600