Competition Front Springs and Things

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Competition Front Springs and Things
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:57:40 -0500
Hey all-

If anyone has a set of competition front springs they want to part with, I
might be interested.  I guess now is the best time, since the fenders are
off and the new paints not on yet.  I've been warned about the harsher ride
but really like the slightly lower front stance when coupled with the lower
rear end height of the earlier cars.  I'm happy with what I've got, but
while I'm here I might as well..................  (this has to be the MOST
detrimental phrase when it comes to keeping within the the budget!)

I don't care if they are used springs and they don't have to be pretty, just
as long as they are still good.  I perfer to stay away from shortened
(collapsed coil) springs if at all possible.  If anyone is wanting to
"convert" back to the stock ride height,  I have a nice set of 69 front
springs that I could throw in the mix.

Please e-mail me off-list if you can help.

Thanks again!
Nathan

BTW, progess is still being made, although WAY behind schedule.  I'm 3/4 of
the way around the car in my bodywork priming process.  Much slower than
expected but its time well spent.  I also opted to relocated the brake
switch light switch under the dash, like the later models had.
Now......just need to get the rear lights back from the chrome shop so I can
test it.