new WyCROC website location!

To: list roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new WyCROC website location!
From: Dan Neff <neffster189@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:08:19 -0700 (PDT)
Okey dokey folks.. Just a headsup that WyCROC (Wyoming/Colorado
Roadster Owners Club) has moved their website. Wish I could tell ya
I've updated the pages, but time just hasn't allowed much more than
keeping the Ride Schedule up to date.  Anyway, one of our 'members'
(assuming we're a 'club'), Gary Lasater, offered to host our website
on his business server, and we gratefully accepted. It's about 5 times
faster!! So, if you surf to the old website, it will jump to the new one
for ya, but be sure to bookmark the new one directly - SO much faster!
Other web masters, please update your links! The new URL is below.

Roadster content: Discovered last night my problems with finding
my best timing has been largely because there's no advance occurring
below 3000rpm! Looks like vacuum [advance] isn't doing anything. Sure
ROCKS when the centrifugal kicks in! ..got vacuum/suction through the
hose to distributor, so digging in to diaphragm tonite.

Thanks to Les Cannady at CDM for shipping a rebuilt front bow Monday
(on his day off) - got it last night; so now I have a fighting chance
of getting my top together and on for this Saturday's ride up Trail Ridge
Road through Rocky Mountain National Park. Picture the alternative: topless
(the car! the CAR!), maybe umbrella's? Bears? Snow? at 12,000 feet!
FYI for you low-landers: the SU'd 2000 runs fine at 12,000'! In fact
I'd say it handles the rarified air better than any other non-computer
controlled/F.I.'ed car I've ever driven..
Ok.. so, maybe a ragtop wouldn't be THAT helpful against bears...

dan neff
'69 2000
Colorado Springs, CO
http://www.ibarter.com/wycroc