Web site info.

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Web site info.
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 10:41:39 -0700
List,
I am trying to get a feel on the information we have been putting
on the web site and the pictures I am sending to photopoint.

First of all are you list members looking at them ? Are you enjoying the

photos and pages ? What can we do to make it better ?

I am currently working on a Roadster race car page. I have had
tremendous
help from list members acquiring photos to put up. They are currently
being
stored at my photopoint site. I do have many more that haven't been
moved over there. I will also take the photos I have from The All Datsun
Show in Vancouver and move them to the NOWROC site as soon as I identify
all the cars.

What do you want to see on a web site? I need the practice on web page
design, so to me it is kind of fun. Let me know what you like and I will
work
on it. I am still taking event photos and car photos from list members
to put up. If you have them send them and I will try to fit them in
somewhere. If you have an event in your area we would be happy to put up
and information page.
More FAQ pages will also be posted.

Thanks
Mike
Nowroc
Hayden Lake, Idaho   Sunny and the upper 80's today
http://www.nowroc.com/Webpages/Info.htm