Re: Throttle cable post ammendment

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Throttle cable post ammendment
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 03:38:38 -0700 (PDT)
--- Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hoon,
> Just to add my 2cents to Victors, also check your carb heat sheild
> clearance. Mine has this problem, and I found that my heat sheild is
> cracked and is rubbing on the rear carb return spring. this tends to
> hang up the rear carb from returning to normal idle.
> What victor says is valid, this is just something else to check.

Hi folks, I need to ammend my last post. The rear throttle return
spring IS ATTATCHED TO THE HEAT SHEILD (DUH). The problem area where it
rubs due  to it being cracked is on the STEERING COLUMN! that is what I
meant in my last post.

Excuse me, I'm in dash and center console hell right now and not
thinking straight.

Roman Rist

http://mail.yahoo.com/