source for wiring harness connectors?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: source for wiring harness connectors?
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:30:58 -0700 (PDT)
Hello All,
        I want to power my new head lights 80/100 W straight from the batt
thru relays-want to keep the high currents out of the stock wiring harness.
        If I could find a electrical plug to fit the harness plug ( this is
the plug that comes thru the fender and plugs the headlight into the harness)
then I could rewire without touching the stock wiring at all.  Does anybody
know of a source for these plugs??  I went to Kragen the other day and they
did not have anything that would work/could not help me.....
                Thanks,
                        Daniel 69 2000
                        SF CA