Parts for Sale in DC and Philly

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for Sale in DC and Philly
From: David Datsun <datsun_dave@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 23:21:45 -0700 (PDT)
My brother and I have the following parts for sale.
They're in Philadelphia, PA and can easily be
delivered to Baltimore and Washington, DC plus to the
Akron-Canton, Ohio area the next time I go visit my
mother.

block U-20 (sat 10 years in an auto paint shop)
U20 head
69 passenger door - perfect condition (from Louisiana)
69 driver's door - straight and rust-free but has a
little hole where someone attempted to close up hole
where mirror sat.
more doors
radiators
stock rims