More photos up

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: More photos up
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2000 22:34:54 -0700
List,
I have been putting up pictures of my Roadster as it went through
a partial restoration in 93'. There is also two pictures of Solvang 94'
in the album. I have at least 25 to 30 more to scan and put on the
Photopoint site, so check back later this week for more.

Thanks to all of you that have visited my site. The race car pictures
have
500 hits on them.

I will be moving the Blue Lake Show to the NOWROC site this week along
with a brief write up.

I might also have another surprise by the end of the week :-)

Thanks,
Mike
Nowroc