Re: rear end

To: pletch@home.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: rear end
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 02:24:01 EDT
In a message dated 7/14/00 11:00:46 PM Pacific Daylight Time, pletch@home.com
writes:

<< Will the rear ends of a 66 and a 69 roadster swap without mod's? >>

HEllo,

I beleive that they will swap without a problem but on the '66 you are
missing the brace that goes from the axel housing to the frame.  If you look
under your 2000 you will see the brace on the right side of the car.

I am doing the swap very soon.  I already got a complete 1600 axel and
rearend from Fred's old parts car and I will be bolting it up to my 67.5 2000
shortly.  I cleaned all of the grease and dirt and repainted it yellow.  Just
kidding.... black color paint.  ;>)  Btw... it is from a '68 1600.  It has
the bracket to accept the brace.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion