Re: who needs vandalism?-- WAY OFF TOPIC!!

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: who needs vandalism?-- WAY OFF TOPIC!!
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 20:43:16 -0500
Many years ago, the family cat "assisted" my father with an oil change.  It
was REALLY cold, like it can get during a harsh midwest winter.  The cat was
wandering around the garage and unknown to us had fallen in the oil pan.  We
didn't notice until we saw the cat laying against the trouble light,
smoldering!  We've had small flare ups in the garage from welding ect, but
this was the first time we ever had to put the cat out! No permanent harm
done although the cat never was the same.

Nruff

 Of course that is a real danger - I remember Mom's cats getting locked in
> Dad's garage over the years and all sorts of kitty-revenge happened.
Whizzing