5 speed help

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 5 speed help
From: Jim Williams <jamesd_williams@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:07:38 -0700 (PDT)
My 69 2L has a noise in the front of the
transmission... The noise goes away when I push in the
clutch... I replaced a bad seal in the front of the
transmission. I suspect that the front bearing may
also be bad, and maybe the pilot bushing... Anyone
have the same problem... Suggestions? Transmission
shifts perfectly, and does not pop out of gear...
I welcome any suggestions... Thanks for your help.
Jim Williams
Scotsdale, AZ
jamesd_williams@yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com/