gauges

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: gauges
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 20:40:47 -0700
To quote charlie Brown: AUUUGGGGHHH!

It's a simple thing, really. Try to recall where all the gauges go in the
dash of an early 67 after fifteen years of NOT seeing them there! I'm
sliding my beautifully restored gauges I got back from Jon frampton into a
beautifully powder coated instrument panel and I cannot remember the order
of the gauges! Four in particular will fit in any of four holes.

Oh, yes, I know, take a picture beforehand. Well, it seemed like an easy
thing to remember.

I didn't.

All the pics I have in books are grainy or fuzzy and of no particular use to
me. Please point me to a good photo of a 67 flat dash or if you can, relate
the order of the gauges, left to right, please! I want to see if my money
was well spent.

Not to be the last silly detail I will have forgotten...

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=881168&a=6499541