Re: Some pics

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Some pics
From: "Adam Fox" <foxy@pipeline.com.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 11:40:48 +1000
Some fool has flared the guards at some stage, so I have to unflare them,
which could be interesting, Ill most likely cut the flare out and weld in
new steel and a new flare(any suggestions here appreciated). Probably will
go for the 1600 style flare as i have the trim to suit this. Also think it
looks better. I know I probly should make it orig, but its not complete
enough to to this. Re the carbs, luckily i have a set of hitachis from my
510 which will do the job nicely. Ill post some more pics when they are
developed.

Adam Fox

65 1500
71 2LFJ20 Turbo 510