Jaremko's engine disaster

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jaremko's engine disaster
From: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2000 18:04:18 -0700
I have more news on Jaremko's engine disaster at the Northwest Historics

last weekend. I spoke with Paul's mechanic and they believe it was a
blown
head gasket that leaked coolant into the oil pan. He seems to think that
this
lead to diluted oil in the system and a spun number 4 bearing.

Marc it sounds like you where partly correct so far on the engine
builder.
I will know more this week as the engine will be disassembled and
checked.

I was told Paul was more upset at a piece of the blown engine hitting
the hood and damaging it. He is very proud that the car sports the
original paint.

Mike
Nowroc
http://www.nidlink.com/~bitterrootprop/