Grassroots - the fire is out.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Grassroots - the fire is out.
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:52:24 EDT
Listers

Excellent news on the Grassroots article.

Following the interesting developments earlier this week, Tim Suddard,
Publisher of GRM, and David Wallens, his Managing Editor, took control and
acted swiftly, taking views from all parties and keeping me advised. We've
just agreed on GRM's offer to remedy the situation, as follows:-

A generous donation to website funds.
A prominent apology in the next issue.
Agreement to the publication of a further Roadster related article (probably
team or race driver specific) in GRM, penned by yours truly, within the next
12 months.

Thanks to everyone for their valuable 2 pence (or is it 2 cents?) and thanks
indeed to Tim, David and all at GRM for their commitment to original writing
and their swift action. They are a credit to their profession.

I've even got GRM free for the next year! Thanks guys.

Time to move forward. We should have progress on the book front (more idc)
and there's so much going on on the web front I can't move.

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>