Price Reduced

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Price Reduced
From: Duram Plummer <Duram@duram.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 20:49:56 -0700
Hi List,
        The guy that owns 64 SPL-310 that was on autotrader.com called me
this evening and is still trying to sell it. He needs the money before he
leaves the Country in a few weeks. He said he would take 4k for it but I
believe he would take less.  If someone could talk him down to 3 grand it
would probably be a good deal.  If anyone is interested call Young at
(858)560-6026

Duram
San Diego