Datsun decals...

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Datsun decals...
From: Eric Frisbee <efris@home.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 11:41:22 -0600
Good day everyone!!

        A few months ago, Paul Kort of OROC had sent a message raving
about some decals he had ordered from Bill Frizzle.  I won a set of
decals on Ebay and was very impressed with the quality, so WyCROC set
about to design our first club decal... After it was done, I didn't
think we had a chance in hell of getting it put on a decal for any
reasonable price.   Was I ever wrong!   He had them done less than a
week after we gave the go-ahead, the price was very fair, and the
product outstanding!     Give him a quick email at
williamzzz@bc.sympatico.ca to find out what he's got available... even
if he doesn't have it available, he can certainly take your design and
make up some!!   I know this is a blatant advertisement for Bill, but
when ya like something, you might as well let others know about it,
right?

To see a picture of WyCROC's almost finalized logo, go to
http://members.xoom.com/WyCROC/wycroc15a.jpg, or email me for what we
went for the final design...

Eric
WyCROC