Re: window sqweegies

To: Davesmbox@aol.com
Subject: Re: window sqweegies
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 11:12:09 -0500
I had a new set of those squeegies on my 67.5, they lasted less than 6 months
when the thin
edge started tearing off.  I got a replacement set from Mike Adams (Burr auto
sales) that
are much
heavier in the lip, with some fur on them where they contact the window.  They
don't seem
to leak and don't turn inside out when you roll the window down.  I won't go
back to factory
parts on this unless I can't get any more of what Mike sells.

Peace,
Pat

--
Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Hardware Guru
voice (512)471-9517, fax (512)471-8885, UUCP:cs.utexas.edu!horne