Re: Pertronix

To: KWS711@aol.com
Subject: Re: Pertronix
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2000 08:06:49 -0400
Yes. It has been done and works great.

You wire the pertronix to the MSD as if it were a set of points.

The MSD makes the only connections to the coil.

The red pertronix wire goes to ignition + (same as the power + for the MSD).
The black wire on the pertronix connects to the "points" wire on the MSD
(white as I recall on a 6AL).

Have fun,
Jim