Fear and the Fourth of July - No roadster Content

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fear and the Fourth of July - No roadster Content
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 15:31:19 -0700
I hate the 4th. No, I'm not a commie, an Anarchist or any kind of
discontent.
Tonight I spend the 4th as I do each year, on fire watch. As the community
living below my hill prepares for it's orgy of incendiary devices, I sit on
what could be described as a pyre ready for the match. July in southern
California is about as dry as it can get and still the mentality that
fireworks are a good thing exists, Well, that's just F'n great. To me, it's
the same mentality of the mob that burns the city because their team wins
the field.

So tonight, there will be the rockets red glare and a hail of hot lead at
the end of it's skyward trajectory.

Happy 4th! Hip, Hip F'n Hurrah!
Victor
70 SRL 31113136