Good Grief!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Good Grief!
From: Guy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2000 18:01:09 -0700
Greetings List,

I was off line for about a week.  Imagine my surprise when I opened my
mail and found....  Well, you know what has been on there for the last
week or so.  My, oh my, oh my.

In Arizona there is a long standing (unofficial) rule..If you are
driving during the summer months and you encounter another driver going
down the road with their windows ROLLED DOWN, that poor unfortunate,
overheated soul has the right of way.  No doubt about it.  No air
conditioning, big time constipated traffic conditions, 110+ degrees (in
the shade), 160 degrees in your car and easy access to high powered
firearms creates a certain...attitude.  Now, I can understand people
getting a tad testy in Arizona during this time of year...what's
happened to all the nice, even tempered, wonderful Roadster people who
share a common passion / obsession? Full moon, El Ninio, not enough
fibre in the diet?

All I can say, if you are lucky enough to drive through life with your
windows rolled up and you encounter a drooling, homo-sapien throwback,
someone who is rude and crude...give em lots of space and move on.  It's
not worth your time, energy and ammunition.  Sorry, enough unsolicited
preaching.  It's just that 300+ messages of 70% "yuk" was a little much
for my simple brain to take in one major sitting.

I am REALLY looking forward to putting together faces and names at
Shasta.  Unfortunately, my Roadster will only be there in spirit.  Just
you wait until next year.

Guy
67.5 SPL
Tempe, Arizona