Door Panel Clips

Subject: Door Panel Clips
From: "Charles Hubbard" <cehubbard@home.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 17:22:12 -0500
Robert,

The velcro idea is a good one. FYI, Radio Shack has "hook and loop"
fastening (like velcro but better) that will hold just about anything. It
looks like velcro but lines up in rows and snaps into place. I use it to
fasten items that weigh several pounds to a wall. Check it out!

Charlie
1964 SPL 310
Flower Mound, Texas