UK Roadster haul - including a V8

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: UK Roadster haul - including a V8
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 17:56:51 EDT
Hi

Just had an E-Mail from a guy who has 3 Roadsters for sale in the UK - and I
thought I was the only one to own around 20% of all roadsters over here.

One's a very straight 1965 1500, the second is a 1966 1600 (condition
unknown) and the third is a Ford V8 (289ci?) engined high windshield,
originally a 2000 - narrowed back axle etc, etc - I guess it looks like the
260Z Roadster must go - then I could own around 40% of all roadsters in the
UK. (next step - 40% of roadsters worldwide, leading to world domination!)

People - are there many V8 engined Roadsters in the USA? and how do they
handle with stock brakes.

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster
Register</A>