Re: On the road to Shasta

To: nomadtrash@att.net
Subject: Re: On the road to Shasta
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 13:02:50 -0500 (CDT)
I left Kansas City on the 19th of June, been in the roadster since then
and will arrive in Shasta by way of Bellingham, Vancouver, Nanaimo,
Victoria, and finally heading south for Shasta on Wednesday afternoon.  My
odometer isn't working but I'm guessing I'll have over 2500 miles on this
trip BEFORE I get to Shasta.  Then I have to drive back to KC!  Too much
fun, quite a trip...  The fresh engine in the car is performing nicely!

WOO HOO!  www.engr.ukans.edu/~kpearce/trip2000.htm (Shasta pics coming)
Ken Pearce, Lawrence, KS 68-2000 "The Roadster Warrior"