Re: Broken F#&@^!%#@%^$@ Windshield..

To: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Broken F#&@^!%#@%^$@ Windshield..
From: VulForge@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2000 11:17:10 EDT
Hey, Dan;
    Well, you won't be able to get it replaced by Shasta, but you should have
no problem getting UPS to pay.  Contact the UPS 800 number and tell them you
have shipping damage.  They will send the driver back by to look at it and
there is a form to fill out.  They will probably want to take the damaged box
with them.  Just tell them the truth- that you didn't see the damage until
after you signed.
    Now what have we learned here?  1) Don't sign for anything until you've
inspected/read it!  2) Don't put off important repairs until you have
deadline pressure- you will end up rushing and make mistakes!
    Best of luck getting ready for Shasta, I envy you being able to go!

Russell Criswell

Kansas City MO
67 1600