Roadster Sighting in San Francisco while I was in Chicago

To: "datsun list" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roadster Sighting in San Francisco while I was in Chicago
From: "Kerry Zariwny" <kzariwny@home.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 19:46:05 -0700
Hi All
Just got back home from working in Chicago for the past two or three months and
the last night I was there, a friend and I were
watching "Foul Play" with Chevy Case and Goldie Hawn and what should appear in
front of her apartment in San Francisco but the
back end of a yellow Roadster. My friend (who grew up with me here in Oregon
and therefore also grew up with my Roadster <grin!>)
and I both jumped out of our seats at the same time, trying to grab for the
remote to rewind the flick and in the process, I think
nearly gave his wife a minor heart attack. We couldn't figure out if it was a
1600 or 2000, but it was a datsun roadster for sure.

Anyway, it was my first Roadster-Sighting-In-A-Feature-Film and therefore it
was pretty damn cool so I thought I would pass it on!

Take care and Have a great rest of the weekend! :)

Kerry Z
West Linn, Oregon
1968 1600
NOWROC