Re: More Roadsters for sale in California 5-31-2000

To: Ldino21@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Roadsters for sale in California 5-31-2000
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 17:09:16 EDT
In a message dated 5/31/00 5:33:33 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Ldino21@aol.com
writes:

<< Here are my most recent finds on roadsters, let me know if you want me to
 keep doing this or not. >>

Hello,

I think that it s great!  It is alot of work to keep doing a write up so
maybe every other week or so.  Then, it is really entirely up to you.  Or if
you like we can do it this way...

You can give me the info and I will post it on my website.  Every two weeks
or so I will remove the old info and post your new information.  You can add
your personal insight on whatever research you found out about the car.  That
is if you happened to research a car.

What do you think?  I am doing a major redesign on my website.  So far I am
about 50% complete.  Your updates would make a great addition.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion
http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html