Re: pin knock

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: pin knock
From: nomadtrash@att.net
Date: Wed, 31 May 2000 20:00:59 +0000
I pulled this motor out of a 2000 to swap into my 1600.
I plastigauged the mains and rods.  They were all good.
I didn't want to pull the head off so I installed it to
see how it ran.  The chains looked good too.  The only
other thing that might cause some problem is the B-cam.
It was installed 180 degrees out (upside down).  I just
changed the firing order and it worked fine (with a
knock).

NT