IT'S ALIVE!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: IT'S ALIVE!!!
From: Ken Pearce <kpearce@engr.ukans.edu>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:55:05 -0500 (CDT)
After 9 months of being roadsterless, I am back on the road again!  A
special thanks to Dennis, Ross, Dann, Tom's Tech Tips and everyone who
responded to my questions.  The motor runs smoother and stronger than
ever!  No smoke either!  (well other than my 1500 degree paint burning off
the manifold)  No seal leaks yet, my fingers are crossed.

Now I'm looking for a carb heat shield (one piece style) and I believe an
exhaust manifold brace and heat shield.  I've never had either one on the
car and they are nowhere to be found in my spares inventory.  If anyone
has these, let me know...

Thanks!

Ken Pearce, 68-2000
Lawrence, KS