Re: Cracked Pin Bushings

To: Charles Hubbard <cehubbard@home.com>
Subject: Re: Cracked Pin Bushings
From: Jim Tyler <toplessdatsun@ga.prestige.net>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 00:18:16 -0400
You think the bushing itself is cracked? Not the rod?

The bushing material is so soft, I don't know how you would crack it.

Are you sure it isn't a seam? Pin bushings (for roadsters)  exist
that are seamed. If so, you should be able to find a seam on all that
you replaced, but it may be tough to see if the bushing has been fit
to the pin.  You may only be able to see it at the edges.

Jim