THANKS AND OOPS

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: THANKS AND OOPS
From: "Bill Barber" <birukun@san.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 21:26:50 -0700
First, I would like to thank all for the response on my wheel question.
(ENKEI 13 in.). Second, I would like to apologize for not doing my homework
first. I got to thinking about those wheels, went and dug them out of the
garage and was pleasantly surprised to find a set of 185/60R14 tires (rain
slicks at that) mounted on 13 in. rims?!!! Make that 14 in. rims.

My brother-in-law had given them to me some time back after he was done
racing his Toyota Starlet. I too had owned a Starlet (my first car in Japan)
and distinctly remember the 13 in. wheels on mine. I guess I had gotten a
little confused, as his Starlet was RWD, and mine was a little newer with
FWD.

Sorry for taking up valuable bandwidth.

Bill Barber
SRL311-09363 (The Prodigal Roadster)