OK Victor

To: ROADSTER <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: OK Victor
From: Philip Erickson <philip.erickson@Agouron.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 08:11:16 -0700
Victor,
I am not so sure.
Looks like a pritty tough field to me.
I was a little surprized about the bugeye taking winning overal but I
don't know the rules they are running under.
The PBS is my favorite, with any Datsuns.

Daniel,
Is it one carb that is not pulling or one barrel in each carb?
The most common problem is the sunchronizing of one carb to the other.
There is and adjustment screw with a locknut between the carbs for this
adjustment.

Solex 2000
still am using a hose to balance my carbs, maybe next year I can afford
a unisyn or
maybe an SR20DET that doesn't need to be balanced, at least not the
carbs...  <grin>

--
Philip Erickson                                  Phone:  (858) 622-7963
4215 Sorrento Valley Boulevard         San Diego, CA  92121