Re: Fiberglass parts

To: Mike Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Subject: Re: Fiberglass parts
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 06:58:49 -0700 (PDT)
MIke,

I put the flares on my car not the whole fenders. But
the construction is very sounds and the fit was very
easy. I riveted the flares on in about 3 hours for all
4. Took an extra set of hands but some duct tape, a
grease pencil and time and the look very nice. they
are strong as well. Hit a cone at the autocross last
weekend in high thrid gear speed and it did not crack
or  anything.

Don Miller
68 turbo V-6
68 1600