Beach to Beach meet and run

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Beach to Beach meet and run
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 16:05:05 PDT
List,

The weather is warming up! Roadster owners, put the top down and get ready
to bring your cars out! My hat is off to NOWROC, WYCROC, AND SEROC for their
great runs. Now SoCalROC is going to get into the swing!

My plan is to have the run on June 17th, which is the day before Father's
day. Meet up at Huntington State Beach and take some pictures and enjoy the
morning and then head down Pacific Coast Hiway to Doheny State Beach for an
afternoon of food,fun and beach. I intend to bring food and a frisbee (the
non Colorado kind) and my sense of fun.

Some of you Socal Rockers I have not heard from since the meet in February!
So now is the time. I will be posting more info about the event as it draws
closer. Should be a nice prelude to Shasta. Let's get out and get drivin'!

Andrew Murphy
67 2000
70 2000
SoCalROC