I'm going!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm going!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 09:25:57 PDT
Hey folks!

I had actually not planned to go to Shasta this year because of work
commitments and such. Plus, my 67 2000 is a bit of a bone shaker as it has
virtually no interior. Driving it to Solvang and then on my subsequent
vacation gave a whole new meaning to the term "tired buns".

But with the acquisition of SRL311-13951, I have decided to come to shasta
after all. I'll come to Shasta in '01 in my 67 2000, but this time around,
it will be in the 70.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the show!

Andrew Murphy
67 2000
70 2000
SoCalROC