Roadster Links / Z list / (+ Z Roadster - strictly OT)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Links / Z list / (+ Z Roadster - strictly OT)
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:10:08 EDT
Hello people

Many thanks for the Roadster Links from web owners and from recommendations -
given the numbers, the new links page may be a little more time coming.

Thanks also re the Z lists/510 lists - the response was amazing - thanks to
Victor who sent me a reply before my original request even hit the mailbox! -
and to those of you who replied with copies of the latest digests.

Now, a mile off topic for which I apologise - a few of you expressed interest
in my new daily driver, a 260Z Roadster - she now has her own page on the web
(but not on the Register's website you'll be pleased to know). Check out URL:-

http://members.aol.com/RoadsterGB/260ZRoadster.htm

Regards

Rob
<A HREF="http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/";>The Classic Fairlady Roadster