Speedo right angle gear

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Speedo right angle gear
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 12:20:03 PST8PDT
Well, 'Sunny' must not have liked my comment last night about not
running as well as she should. So she unscrewed her right-angle
speedo drive this morning and let it drag on the ground just to prove
a point (the speedo blew up with a horrendous screech two weeks
ago, so no, I didn't notice that the speedo wasn't working). I now have
a well scraped outer case missing most of its innards :-(. At least I
_think_ the drive cable is OK...

So I'm looking for another drive unit. Yes, I need that little shaft that
goes into the tranny too! Ross? Les? Stan? Mike?

-- John