Re: Eating crow (OT -LONG)

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Eating crow (OT -LONG)
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 23:19:40 -0700
Andrew Murphy - Thanks Vic, next beer is on me.

Thanks Andrew! I'll have a Bohemia or a Sierra Nevada Pale. I can't see what
could be possible OT about your post, It's all about roadsters!

Too bad you didn't stick around. We had fun working on Craig's race car. And
you could have taken mine on another swing after I finished. I found a MAJOR
titty on my points and after a little filing - YES Now I'm happy again! Well
over 6 grand and she's still pulling.

Tech Tip - setting your points in the dark with a matchbook cover is not the
way to go.

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
Los Angeles